Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 22
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party! Today the hosts and I are getting the party started by sharing a few of our favorite projects followed by our feature picks from last week’s party.
Then it’s your turn! Add your craft, decor, DIY, gardening, or recipe post by clicking the inLinkz button at the bottom of the page. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts, and recipes! Please check out our projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Becky with The Vixen’s Den (you’re here!)
Let’s start off by transforming a simple planter into a unique Easter or gift basket!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Then Kristin shows us how to make the perfect tiered tray for Spring!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia
Next Charity shows us how to make a faux chocolate bunny that looks good enough to eat!
Cara with Vintage Style Gal
Then Cara shows us how to make a beautiful gift bag from paper!
Meredith with Arts and Classy
Finally, Meredith shares her design plan for a dreamy Modern Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover!
But wait, there’s more!
This Week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday Features
See which projects our hostesses selected from last week’s party!
Becky at The Vixen’s Den loved seeing the evolution of the living room that ended with this gorgeous faux brick accent wall from Decorative Inspirations!
Kristin from The Fifth Sparrow No More was smitten with this sweet No-Sew Dropcloth Bunny Pillow by Southern Sunflowers!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia was charmed by this Charming Easter Flower Arrangement by South House Designs!
Cara from Vintage Style Gal was captivated by this clever Bag-A-Lope from Paper Seedlings!
Meredith from Arts and Classy was mesmerized by this Cottage Inspired Spring Porch Tour!
But the party’s not over yet!
Now it’s your turn!
We’re so excited to have you here with us for Whimsy Home Wednesday! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. We will also share the featured posts on our Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, and travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links, please. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you, which would make us sad!
- We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you so much for stopping by! Remember to follow your hosts so that you don’t miss any of the party happenings. Link up, subscribe, and share!
Until next week, have a beautiful and blessed day!
Thank You so much for featuring my Living room! I appreciate it and it was a lovely surprise. Your comment had ended up in my Spam, and I did not see. But all fixed now. Thanks so much. Your blog is beautiful my friend.
Thank you so much for sharing with us! I’m glad you were able to find the comment. I appreciate your kind words and can’t wait to see what beautiful projects you share with us next!
Thanks so much for hosting this delightful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! I hope you are having a great week!!
Thank you so much for joining us, Debbie! It’s such a treat to see all of the beautiful and inspiring posts each week. Hugs!
Becky, Thank you so much for featuring my Living room this week. It was such a nice surprise. Thanks for hosting too. Have a great week.-Meagan
So sweet of you guys to feature my spring porch tour, Becky, I really appreciate it. It was definitely a fun post to put together and I’m thankful it has touched so many hearts too. Waiting is never easy but He is always right on time. Sending you lots of hugs and thank yous, CoCo
Thank you so much for joining us, CoCo! Your spring porch was absolutely beautiful! I look forward to seeing what you share with us this week!