Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 5
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party! Have we got a Black Friday Special for you! We are choosing to call it Brilliant Bargain Friday because it is so awesome!
The girls and I at Whimsy Home Wednesday have been working behind the scenes on something amazing for you! It is a little something we call Whimsy Creative Circle.
The Whimsy Creative Circle is our modern twist on a time when women would gather to create a sewing circle, quilting bee or have a decorating party for the church sanctuary. We want to create that circle with you!
When you purchase the Brilliant Bargain Friday Special you’ll receive the 60-page Lookbook “How Do You Create A Whimsical Holiday?” And as a bonus, you’ll receive a three-month membership to the Whimsy Creative Circle’s Home Decor Membership Club!
Not only are you getting over 60 pages of valuable Christmas tutorials and tips from tables to gifts, crafts to cookies and ornaments to sanity-saving tips, but you’ll also receive a three-month membership that will give you four projects each month with video, a supply list, and complete directions. Get your copy now!
And now, on to the link party! Today the hosts and I are getting the party started by sharing a few of our favorite projects followed by our feature picks from last week’s party.
Then it’s your turn! Add your craft, decor, DIY, or recipe post by clicking the inLinkz button at the bottom of the page. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts, and recipes! Please check out our projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Becky with The Vixen’s Den (you’re here!)
Let’s start off by giving new life to this vintage sled!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Kristins shares an adorable idea for displaying treasured or curated ornaments!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia
Charity gives us the scoop on how to create these gorgeous mercury glass Pottery Barn dupes!
Cara with Vintage Style Gal
Cara shares the process of creating her beautiful vintage mantel all decorated for Christmas, as well as some super savvy storage tips!
Meredith with Arts and Classy
Then, Meredith whips up a cozy and classy wreath using a technique that I’ve been wanting to try: arm knitting!
But wait! There’s more!
This Week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday Features
See which projects our hostesses selected from last week’s party!
Becky at The Vixen’s Den loved this easy and yummy charcuterie board by Saved from Salvage:
Kristin from The Fifth Sparrow No More was smitten with these cute cone trees from An Organized Season that are so easy to make!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia was charmed by these Thanksgiving essentials for the best dinner table by Hen and Horse Design:
Cara from Vintage Style Gal was captivated by this rustic centerpiece by From Farmhouse to Florida:
Meredith from Arts and Classy was mesmerized by these cute macrame Christmas lights from Vintage Home Designs:
But the party’s not over yet!
Now it’s your turn!
We’re so excited to have you here with us for Whimsy Home Wednesday! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. We will also share the featured posts on our Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, and travel. No shop pages, sales, giveaways, or business links, please. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad! ▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Before you go, don’t forget to grab your copy of the Whimsy Creative Circle Lookbook “How Do You Create A Whimsical Holiday?” For a limited time only, it includes a three-month membership to the Whimsy Creative Circle’s Home Decor Membership Club! It’s our gift to you to celebrate the holidays and our circle of friendship.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Remember to follow your hosts so that you don’t miss any of the party happenings. Link up, subscribe, and share!
Until next week, have a beautiful and blessed day!