Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party! Today the hosts and I are getting the party started by sharing a few of our favorite projects followed by our feature picks from last week’s party.
Then it’s your turn! Add your craft, decor, DIY, gardening, or recipe post by clicking the inLinkz button at the bottom of the page. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday!
Love what you see each week on Whimsy Home Wednesday? Want to spend even more time with your hostesses creating whimsy for your home? Join us each month at the Whimsy Creative Circle!
For a limited time, you can bundle three months of the circle with the Whimsy Home ebook! Take a peek inside it here!
It’s the perfect last minute gift for your favorite crafter or a gift for yourself! Come join us in the Creative Circle! Learn more here!
Becky with The Vixen’s Den (you’re here!)
Let’s start off by transforming a vintage TV tray into functional Coastal Christmas decor!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Kristin gives us the step by step recipe to setting the perfect table for a gorgeous Christmas dinner!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia
Charity shows us how to create our own stunning Christmas candle!
Cara with Vintage Style Gal
Cara makes Christmas morning extra tasty and easy with a Christmas Casserole recipe!
Meredith with Arts and Classy
Then Meredith elevates our Christmas table even more with these beautiful beaded napkin rings!
But wait, there’s more!
This Week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday Features
See which projects our hostesses selected from last week’s party!
Becky at The Vixen’s Den loved these sweet felt star ornaments!
Kristin from The Fifth Sparrow No More was smitten with this DIY tin lantern!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia was charmed by this wreath re-do!
Cara from Vintage Style Gal was captivated by these tiny gingerbread houses!
Meredith from Arts and Classy was feeling extra jolly after finding this Jingle Jangle Cocktail!
But the party’s not over yet!
Now it’s your turn!
We’re so excited to have you here with us for Whimsy Home Wednesday! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. We will also share the featured posts on our Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, and travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links, please. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you, which would make us sad!
- We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Remember to follow your hosts so that you don’t miss any of the party happenings. Link up, subscribe, and share!
Until next week, have a beautiful and blessed day!