Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 12
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party! Today the hosts and I are getting the party started by sharing a few of our favorite projects followed by our feature picks from last week’s party.
Then it’s your turn! Add your craft, decor, DIY, gardening, or recipe post by clicking the inLinkz button at the bottom of the page. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts, and recipes! Please check out our projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Becky with The Vixen’s Den (you’re here!)
Let’s start off by giving new life to an old chair by weaving a chair seat!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Then Kristin shares a beautiful winter entry way to greet you as you come inside from out in the cold!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia
Charity shares an adorable side table glow-up that’s perfect for any small space!
Cara with Vintage Style Gal
Cara shows us 5 clever tips and ideas to gain more storage from our space!
Meredith with Arts and Classy
Then Meredith shows us how to give new life to a sad scratch and dent table that is now beautiful again!
But wait, there’s more!
This Week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday Features
See which projects our hostesses selected from last week’s party!
Becky at The Vixen’s Den loved these clever ideas for creating unique vignettes from only three pieces!
Kristin from The Fifth Sparrow No More was smitten with this delicious vegan pumpkin spice walnut cake recipe!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia was charmed by by this mushroom wintry forest tablescape!
Cara from Vintage Style Gal was captivated by this magazine rack makeover!
Meredith from Arts and Classy was mesmerized by this adorable and easy floral hoop wreath!
But the party’s not over yet!
Now it’s your turn!
We’re so excited to have you here with us for Whimsy Home Wednesday! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. We will also share the featured posts on our Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, and travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links, please. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you, which would make us sad!
- We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
If you enjoy whimsying with us, then you’ll love the Whimsy Creative Circle Crafting Club! Join our circle of whimsical creative crafters as we meet each week to craft, design, and create together!
Each month, you will receive four easy-to-follow craft, home decor, or DIY tutorials complete with a supply list and step-by-step written instructions.
But that’s not all! Some tutorials also include a video so that you can see the process unfold. This is perfect for those of us who are more visual and need to see those tricky little steps in action.
Your Whimsy Creative Circle hostesses are uniquely talented, so each project will be completely different.
Come join us as we Whimsy in the Creative Circle! Sign up here!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Remember to follow your hosts so that you don’t miss any of the party happenings. Link up, subscribe, and share!
Until next week, have a beautiful and blessed day!