Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 13
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party! Today the hosts and I are getting the party started by sharing a few of our favorite projects followed by our feature picks from last week’s party.
Then it’s your turn! Add your craft, decor, DIY, gardening, travel, or recipe post by clicking the inLinkz button at the bottom of the page. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts, and recipes! Please check out our projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Becky with The Vixen’s Den (you’re here!)
Let’s start off here at the Vixen’s Den by transforming an outdated orange dresser into a neutral winter treasure!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Then Kristin inspires us with some wonderful winter table ideas!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia
Charity shares some clever snowy mason jars!
Cara with Vintage Style Gal
Cara inspires us with a beautiful closet makeover!
Meredith with Arts and Classy
Then Meredith shows us how to give our storage baskets a dreamy driftwood finish!
But wait, there’s more!
This Week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday Features
See which projects our hostesses selected from last week’s party!
Becky at The Vixen’s Den loved these fun tips from Debbee’s Buzz for hosting a Favorite Things Party!
Kristin from The Fifth Sparrow No More was smitten with this Mini Crate Storage from Creatively Beth!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia was charmed by this Winter Farm Table in the garden room by Common Ground!
Cara from Vintage Style Gal was captivated by this Amazing Pinecone Wreath from An Organized Season!
Meredith from Arts and Classy was mesmerized by this DIY Valentine Pillow by Saved From Salvage!
But the party’s not over yet!
Now it’s your turn!
We’re so excited to have you here with us for Whimsy Home Wednesday! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. We will also share the featured posts on our Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, and travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links, please. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you, which would make us sad!
- We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you so much for stopping by! Remember to follow your hosts so that you don’t miss any of the party happenings. Link up, subscribe, and share!
Until next week, have a beautiful and blessed day!
I am new to the party and to your blog. Pleased to meet you! I will be linking up weekly as I added the party to my Party List! Thanks so much for hosting!!
Becky, thanks so much for the lovely complement of featuring my tips on hosting a My Favorite Things Party (part 2)! It’s very much appreciated! I hope you and your readers are motivated to host a party of their own this year.