Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 28
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party! Today the hosts and I are getting the party started by sharing a few of our favorite projects followed by our feature picks from last week’s party.
Then it’s your turn! Add your craft, decor, DIY, gardening, or recipe post by clicking the inLinkz button at the bottom of the page. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts, and recipes! Please check out our projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Becky with The Vixen’s Den (you’re here!)
Let’s start off with a step-by-step guide on staining with stencils!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Then, Kristin shows us how to create the sweetest blueberry-themed vignette for summer!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia
Next, Charity shares some great ideas for springtime outdoor projects!
Cara with Vintage Style Gal
Then, Cara shows us how to create some beautiful budget-friendly wreaths from upcycled materials!
Meredith with Arts and Classy
Finally, Meredith gives us some fabulous ideas for DIY Mother’s Day gifts!
But wait, there’s more!
This Week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday Features
See which projects our hostesses selected from last week’s party!
Becky at The Vixen’s Den loved these adorable upcycled denim cuff bracelets from The Apple Street Cottage!
Kristin from The Fifth Sparrow No More was smitten with this guide to Glacier National Park from Life of 2 Snowbirds!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia was charmed by these suggestions for summer bedding plants by From Farmhouse to Florida!
Cara from Vintage Style Gal was captivated by these faux chocolate truffles from Studio 27 by Jennifer Adams!
Meredith from Arts and Classy was mesmerized by this DIY moss frame from WM Design House!
But the party’s not over yet!
Now it’s your turn!
We’re so excited to have you here with us for Whimsy Home Wednesday! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. We will also share the featured posts on our Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, and travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links, please. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you, which would make us sad!
- We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you so much for stopping by! Remember to follow your hosts so that you don’t miss any of the party happenings. Link up, subscribe, and share!
Until next week, have a beautiful and blessed day!
Thanks again for hosting this charming party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it I truly appreciate it!! I hope you have a great week!