Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party! Today the hosts and I are getting the party started by sharing a few of our favorite projects followed by our feature picks from last week’s party.
Then it’s your turn! Add your craft, decor, DIY, gardening, or recipe post by clicking the inLinkz button at the bottom of the page. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts, and recipes! Please check out our projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Let’s start with our final Christmas in July project by transforming an old cabinet door into a reversible sign!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Then, Kristin shows us the best things to do in Grapevine, Texas!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia
Next, Charity shares easy Christmas in July decorations!
Cara with Vintage Style Gal
Then, Cara shows us clever solutions for when you don’t have a towel bar!
Meredith with Arts and Classy
Finally, Meredith shows us how to create these beautiful wooden napkin rings!
But wait, there’s more!
This Week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday Features
See which projects our hostesses selected from last week’s party!
Becky at The Vixen’s Den loved this precious story about Tessa Rose, the Traveling Tea Cup from Master Pieces of My Life!
Kristin from The Fifth Sparrow No More was smitten with this delicious mint grapefruit mimosa from 3 Boys and a Dog!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia was charmed by this lovely painted nightstand from A Ray of Sunlight!
Cara from Vintage Style Gal was captivated by this sweet DIY pollinator olla from My Thrift Store Addiction!
Meredith from Arts and Classy was mesmerized by this classic peanut butter cookie recipe from Fat Dad Foodie!
But the party’s not over yet!
Now it’s your turn!
We’re so excited to have you here with us for Whimsy Home Wednesday! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. We will also share the featured posts on our Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, and travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links, please. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you, which would make us sad!
- We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Remember to follow your hosts so that you don’t miss any of the party happenings. Link up, subscribe, and share!
Until next week, have a beautiful and blessed day!