Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party! Today the hosts and I are getting the party started by sharing a few of our favorite projects followed by our feature picks from last week’s party.
Then it’s your turn! Add your craft, decor, DIY, gardening, or recipe post by clicking the inLinkz button at the bottom of the page. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts, and recipes! Please check out our projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest, or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Let’s start off by transforming a simple board into a rustically elegant donut wall!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Then Kristin shares some clever ideas for repurposing ornaments into Halloween decorations!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia
Then, Charity shares some easy ideas for minimalist Halloween decor!
Meredith with Arts and Classy
Finally, Meredith shares 5 easy and budget-friendly Halloween decorations!
But wait, there’s more!
This Week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday Features
See which projects our hostesses selected from last week’s party!
Becky at The Vixen’s Den loved these tips for cleaning a jute rug from Sonata Home Design!
Kristin from The Fifth Sparrow No More was smitten with this delicious pumpkin ginger molasses cookie recipe from Anderson and Grant!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia was charmed by this inexpensive Halloween decor from Hunny I’m Home DIY!
Meredith from Arts and Classy was mesmerized by this Pottery Barn-inspired wreath from An Organized Season!
But the party’s not over yet!
In fact, we are in full celebration mode over here at Whimsy Home Wednesday as we approach the 50th-anniversary link party! You know that we love to share all of the wonderful things that we find, and so we have partnered with some amazing people to bring you a chance to win some incredible gifts!
50th Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party Giveaway
From Our Whimsy Home To Yours
How To Win!
- Link up your blog posts each week (Sept.6, Sept.13, Sept.20, Sept.27) on one of the host’s sites
- Like The Whimsy Home Wednesday post each week on one host’s Instagram and tag three friends in the comments section who would love the blog linky party or want to join! (Sept.6, Sept.13, Sept.20, Sept.27)
- Follow all hosts @artsandclassy, @inthevixensden, @the5thsparrownomore, and @mornings_on_macedonia on Instagram.
- Follow sponsors @thistlewood @cuttingedgestencils, and @dixiebellepaint on Instagram
- Visit the Cutting Edge Stencil Instagram page and comment on the post with your favorite stencil pattern for extra entries.
Now’s your chance!
Click the arrows below and follow the prompts to enter to win each giveaway!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now it’s your turn!
We’re so excited to have you here with us for Whimsy Home Wednesday! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. We will also share the featured posts on our Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, and travel. No shop pages, sales, or business links, please. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you, which would make us sad!
- We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Remember to follow your hosts so that you don’t miss any of the party happenings. Link up, subscribe, and share!
Until next week, have a beautiful and blessed day!