Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are getting the party started by sharing a few of our favorite Halloween projects. Then it’s your turn! We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #1 – Whimsical Halloween Home!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Halloween Home décor, crafts, and recipes! Please check out our projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Becky with The Vixen’s Den (you’re here!)
Let’s start off by transforming an old picture frame into an elegant Halloween wreath!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Easy, no-sew crafts are the best! Even better is all the Halloween cuteness in this adorable witch gnome! Click on the picture below to get your supply list and make one tonight!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia
Whip up these spooky and tasty ghost cupcakes so that you can munch on them while you’re making your witch gnome!
Cara with Vintage Style Gal
Here’s another project you can make while you munch on your ghost cupcakes. Create a unique and elegant centerpiece that just might fly away with you!
Meredith with Arts and Classy
Finally, repurpose an old sign to create new decor that will pair perfectly with your witch gnome!
Now it’s your turn!
We’re so excited to have you here with us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #1 – Whimsical Halloween Home! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. We will also share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel, etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad! ▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Remember to follow your hosts so that you don’t miss any of the party happenings. Link up, subscribe, and share!
Until next week, have a beautiful and blessed day!