Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today, my co-hosts and I are getting the party started by sharing a few of our favorite fall projects. Next, we’re sharing each of our picks from last week’s Halloween party. Then it’s your turn! We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday No. 2!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Home décor, crafts, and recipes! Please check out our projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Let’s start off here at the Vixen’s Den by upcycling a dated dresser into a beautiful modern buffet!
Becky with The Vixen’s Den (you’re here!)
Then pop on over to Kristin at The Fifth Sparrow No More to see how she put together this beautiful vintage fall vignette…with mushrooms!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
After you visit Kristin, stop by Charity’s place at Mornings on Macedonia for a fall home tour! Pumpkin spice coffee anyone?
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia
Then hop over to see Cara share a super chic decorating idea with dollar store pumpkins!
Cara with Vintage Style Gal
Finally, head over to visit Meredith at Arts and Classy and pick up your free Thanksgiving printables bundle!
Meredith with Arts and Classy
This Week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday Features
Now let’s see which projects our hostesses selected from last week’s party!
Becky at The Vixen’s Den loved these beautiful (and functional!) leaf-stamped tea towels! Not only are they elegant, but they would make wonderful hostess gifts!
Kristin from The Fifth Sparrow No More was smitten with this charming bead garland!
Charity with Mornings on Macedonia was charmed by these cozy sweater pumpkins!
Cara from Vintage Style Gal was captivated by this “not too spooky” tablescape!
Meredith from Arts and Classy was mesmerized by these clever pool noodle string pumpkins!
But the party’s not over yet!
Now it’s your turn!
We’re so excited to have you here with us for the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog. We will also share the featured posts on our Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
- Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel, etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or written, not your home page.
- We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
- This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
- By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is your own.
- DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad! ▪ We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels, follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Remember to follow your hosts so that you don’t miss any of the party happenings. Link up, subscribe, and share!
Until next week, have a beautiful and blessed day!